The Benefits of Taking Cardioin
Whether you have diabetes or not, caring for your heart is essential. Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death throughout the United States. For those that are diabetic, it is crucial that you take extra precautions in terms of your heart and cardiovascular system.
When you do not effectively control your blood sugar, you increase your risk of numerous conditions, such as high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attacks. For those of you with diabetes, you need to protect your heart health.
One of the key ways in which diabetes affects your cardiovascular system, is through built-up cholesterol and triglycerides. Diabetes creates an imbalance, allowing for triglycerides and cholesterol to clog blood vessels, putting your heart and brain at risk. Once this occurs, you may notice higher readings in terms of your blood pressure.
As someone with diabetes, you could also destroy the normal conducting system of your heart. This system is what allows your heart to beat. If this system is destroyed, blood flow could be dramatically affected. It is vital that you support this system, in order to maintain rhythm.
Oh wait, there’s more. Due to diabetes, you could experience issues with biochemicals processes within your body. During this time, levels of harmful chemicals known as C-reactive proteins and homocysteine spike. When these biochemical levels are high, you increase your risk of heart disease.
Lastly, it’s important to understand how delicate the heart really is. Yes, it is a strong muscle, but italso has delicate tissue. When you experience high blood glucose, your body generates toxins, known as reactive oxygen species (ROS). These toxins then target body tissue, including heart tissues.
Although this sounds frightening, you can stop these types of negative effects from occurring. Cardiolin helps to support your heart and cardiovascular health. How? Let’s focus on the benefits in which Cardiolin provides.
The Key Benefits Associated with Cardiolin
We now know that diabetes is linked to potential heart and cardiovascular complications. When you take Cardiolin, you can ensure:
- A stronger and better conducting heart
- Normal blood pressure by decreasing high levels of triglycerides and cholesterol
- Improvements regarding inflammatory markers like C-reactive proteins and homocysteine
- Increased detoxification of body systems
- Improved glucose control
By blending a number of beneficial heart-healthy ingredients, Cardiolin is able to provide heart support. Do not wait until further complications arise. Start taking proactive measures against heart disease, strokes, and heart attacks today.
The Science Behind Cardiolin
In order to protect your heart, you need to control some of the potential complications in which we discussed above. Based on Cardiolin’s perfect blend, you can begin to support your cardiovascular system today, by utilizing the following ingredients:
- Ingredients for Better Cardiovascular and Blood Pressure: CoQ10, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, L-Carnitine, Hawthorne Berry, Resveratrol, L-Arginine, and L-Citrulline.
- Ingredients for Homocysteine Levels: Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM).
- Ingredients for CRP Levels: Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Niacin, and Resveratrol
- Ingredients for Cholesterol and Triglycerides: Policosanol, Green Tea Extract, Guggulipid, Beta-sitosterol, Niacin, Chromium, and Alpha Lipoic Acid
At first glance, the ingredient list may seem overwhelming. However, this combination is not a random mix of ingredients. Everything listed has been backed by scientific evidence. Let’s expand on how some of these crucial ingredients protect you and your heart.
Better Cardiovascular and Blood Pressure
The following information is what research says about Cardiolin’s ingredients, as well as the effects it has on heart health and blood pressure control.
- Cardiolin is rich in CoQ10, which is generally lacking in natural foods. This ingredient helps to boost energy generation, while strengthening your heart. When individuals use CoQ10 on a regular basis, their risk of heart disease and high blood pressure decline.
- With a rich supply of antioxidants; such as vitamin C, vitamin E, resveratrol, and selenium, Cardiolin can support heart health by targeting ROS, minimizing damage to your heart and blood vessels. In addition to these benefits, resveratrol prevents your platelets from sticking together. Due to this effect, you lower your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- The conductive system (responsible for pumping our heart), requires a bountiful supply of calcium to keep rhythm. In addition, magnesium normalizes the function of the heart’s electrical system, allowing blood vessels to relax. Once this occurs, you will notice a reduction in blood pressure.
- L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, and L-Citrulline, are all amino acids that improve the activity of heart enzymes. This helps to improve energy generation within the heart.
- Based on repeated clinical trials, it has been proven that the use of hawthorn berries can lessen one’s risk of heart disease, while assisting in lowering one’s blood pressure.
Controls Homocysteine Levels
If you have high homocysteine levels, you’re 2-3 times more likely to experience a heart attack. Unfortunately, diabetics tend to have high homocysteine levels. This is how Cardiolin helps to control these levels, reducing your risk of heart complications.
- Our bodies naturally convert homocysteine, into a less toxic compound, known as methionine. This occurs through a series of chemical reactions. By consuming ingredients such as vitamin B6 and folic acid, you can further support this conversion.
- Research has shown that supplementation of routine Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), can reduce inflammatory mediators, such as homocysteine.
Decrease in CRP Levels
When you have high levels of C-reactive proteins (CRP), such as homocysteine, this is an indictor that something is wrong with your cardiovascular system.
- MSM and resveratrol have anti-inflammatory properties, which suppress the production of CRP, protecting your cardiovascular system from damage.
- According to a research study conducted at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, niacin is one of the most potent agents that work against CRP levels.
Improvement in Triglyceride and Cholesterol Levels
When you have high levels of triglycerides, as well as low density lipoproteins (which are bad cholesterols), they narrow down your blood vessels, increasing your risk of a heart attack or stroke. On the other hand, high density lipoproteins (HDL), create protective effects on one’s cardiovascular system. By taking Cardiolin, you can assist your heart health by:
- Decreasing levels of LDL and triglycerides, which is due to Cardiolin s high Chromium content, as well as its high concentration of Niacin, Green Tea Extract, Policosanol, Guggulipid, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Improving levels of HDL, due to Policosanol, Green Tea Extract, and Chromium.
- Minimizing cholesterol absorption in your gut. This effects is due to high concentrations of Beta-sitosterol.
Protect Your Heart Today
Without your heart, all other internal systems will fail. As a diabetic, you need to protect your cardiovascular health. If you do not take proactive measures now, you could potentially face grim consequences long-term. Take action now, protecting your heart with Cardiolin.
Below are just some of the scientific references used to show that Cardiolin works.
- Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Overview of the use of CoQ10 in cardiovascular disease. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):273-84.
- Ujang Tinggi. Selenium: its role as antioxidant in human health. Environ Health Prev Med. 2008 Mar; 13(2): 102–108.
- Núñez-Córdoba JM, Martínez-González MA. Antioxidant vitamins and cardiovascular disease. Curr Top Med Chem. 2011;11(14):1861-9.
- Wang Z, Zou J, Huang Y, et al. Effect of resveratrol on platelet aggregation in vivo and in vitro. Chin Med J (Engl). 2002 Mar;115(3):378-80.
- Shechter M. Magnesium and cardiovascular system. Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Cylwik D, Mogielnicki A, Buczko W. L-arginine and cardiovascular system. Pharmacol Rep. 2005 Jan-Feb;57(1):14-22.
- Suzuki Y, Kamikawa T, Yamazaki N. Effect of L-carnitine on cardiac hemodynamics. Jpn Heart J. 1981 Mar;22(2):219-25.
- Mary C. Tassell, Rosari Kingston, Deirdre Gilroy, et al. Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) in the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jan-Jun; 4(7): 32–41.
- Lonn E, Yusuf S, Arnold MJ, et al. Homocysteine lowering with folic acid and B vitamins in vascular disease. N Engl J Med. 2006 Apr 13;354(15):1567-77.
- Douglas Kalman, Samantha Feldman, Adam Samson and Diane Krieger. A Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Evaluation of MSM for Exercise Induced Discomfort/Pain. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Sep 27;9(1):46
- Prasad K. C-reactive protein (CRP)-lowering agents. Cardiovasc Drug Rev. 2006 Spring;24(1):33-50.
- Lankin VZ, Tikhaze AK, Kukharchuk VV, et al. Antioxidants decreases the intensification of low density lipoprotein. Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 Jul;249(1-2):129-40.
- Benjamin M. Scirica, Christopher P. Cannon. Treatment of Elevated Cholesterol. Circulation. 2005; 111: e360-e363
- Salen G, Ahrens EH Jr, Grundy SM. Metabolism of beta-sitosterol in man. J Clin Invest. 1970 May;49(5):952-67.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you are diabetic, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician prior to taking this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN COOL, DRY PLACE.
You can find out more about each of the ingredients and why they are used on the “Why It Works” tab.