The Benefits of Taking Glucalin
If you suffer from diabetes, you understand how challenging it can be to control your blood sugar. Not only do you need to worry about your blood-sugar levels on a regular basis, but you need to be concerned with the potential long-term complications.
Issues with your weight, complications with your vision, nerve damage, and other health risks may occur when your blood sugar is not properly regulated. Although you may be insulin-dependent, there are supplements available, which allow you to increase your overall quality of life.
Glucalin, is a dietary supplement, that helps to support healthier blood sugar levels. There is no cure for diabetes, but you can manage it; as you live a healthier, more comfortable life. Considering type 2 diabetes is on the rise, it is important to implement new strategies. In some cases, type 2 diabetes symptoms can be reversed.
Glucalin Helps Target Some of the Greatest Diabetic Concerns
Diabetes is a very serious condition, which affects every aspect of your life. Although you live with diabetes, it does not need to control you or your quality of life. You can take proactive measures, targeting some of the greatest concerns associated with diabetes. First, let’s address some of the top concerns which diabetics face, then focus on the ways in which Glucalin can assist them.
- Helps to control blood sugar levels within the normal range
- Provides further nutrition and energy, for optimal health
- Targets other diabetes associated complications
- Helps control sugar cravings
- Reduces weight-gain
Take Control of Your Blood Sugar in Order to Avoid Complications
When speaking with any diabetic, you will quickly learn that controlling one’s blood sugar levels is their main concern. Why? Well, unlike the rest of the population, diabetics can no longer use glucose to fuel their cells. There bodies have either stopped producing insulin or cannot utilize it properly. The result? Fluctuating blood sugar levels, which can create a number of dangerous symptoms.
If you do not maintain your blood sugar levels, you will begin to experience a number of complications. Not only are these dangerous short-term, but long-term as well. When you do not take control of your diabetes, you begin to affect every organ in your body. Your heart, eyes, kidneys, nerves, and even gums are affected.
Certain issues, can grow into larger, much more dangerous complications. You may not control your blood sugar now, which could lead to nerve damage, resulting in chronic pain. Considering 60-70% of diabetics suffer from nerve-damage, it’s crucial that you take your health seriously. All of the ingredients within Glucalin were selected in order to target these potential complications.
Try Glucalin Today
Take control of your diabetes, by incorporating this beneficial supplement into your daily routine. You can manage your blood sugar, while maintaing your weight and energy levels. Also, with so many beneficial vitamins and minerals, you will continually promote positive health.
Managing your blood sugar and symptoms of diabetes, have never been this easy. Support your organs and blood sugar levels by trying Glucalin. Do not allow your diabetes to control your life. Start making positive changes today, so that you can invest in a healthier, more enjoyable future.
The Science Behind Glucalin
Glucalin is a perfect blend of anti-diabetes, antioxidant and nerve soothing herb & plant powders/extracts, minerals and nutrients. Following is what your Gluculin supplies contain.
Herbs & Plants: Banaba leaf extract, Guggul resin, Bitter melon fruit extract, Licorice extract, Cassia bark powder, Gymnema sylvestre powder, Yarrow flower powder, Cayenne pepper, Juniper berries powder and White mulberry leaf powder.
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin C & E, Biotin, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Chromium.
Antioxidants: Alpha lipoic acid and L-taurine.
The secret to Glucolin is it’s prime mixture of anti-diabetes herbs and nutrients. The benefits of Gluculin in sugar regulation are three folds.
- Gymnema and Juniper berries powder increase the activity of pancreas, which releases more Insulin. This is particularly useful for type 1 diabetics.
- Bitter melon hampers the absorption of sugar from gut and decreases its synthesis in the liver.
- Gluculin ingredients increase responsiveness of body tissues to available insulin and assist in the uptake of glucose into body tissues (most importantly muscles), which is pivotal to glucose control in type 2 diabetes. Banaba, Bitter melon, Cassia bark and White mulberry are most important in this regard.
Helps Prevent Diabetes Complications
Higher blood sugar is the centrepiece to all diabetes complications. Glucalin, due to its potent sugar lowering effects, decreases diabetes complications by:
- Keeping glucose levels optimum before and after meals. When your systems get required glucose, you’re less likely to faint due to hypoglycemia or suffer hyperglycemia attacks.
- Revitalizing the health of your blood vessels. Vitamin C & E, alpha lipoic acid and L-taurine are excellent antioxidants that save your heart and blood vessels from damage done by free radicals.
- Strengthening your nerves, which is due to the higher contents of biotin, zinc, magnesium, alpha lipoic acid and L-taurine.
Weight gain and poor sugar control go hand in hand i.e. diabetes makes you fat and greater body weight predisposes you to diabetes. Fat cells in your body pose a barricade for insulin to reach its target cells. When you lose weight, insulin reaches the cells without any hindrance and provides better glycemic (sugar) control. A healthy weight loss is what you would experience following the use ofGlucalin.
Love chocolates and sweets? Everybody does! But, diabetes takes this away from you, like a lot of other things. If you slip from your tasteless diabetes plan and get high on sweets, you put your body into a state of “sugar overload”. Restraining yourself from sweets all the times is not quite possible as well.Glucalin provides a more realistic solution to this problem by decreasing your cravings for sweets.
What The Research Says
Here is what science says about the effectiveness ofGluculin ingredients.
Gymnema: Insulin is a sugar lowering hormone and its sub-normal level is the key anomaly in type 1 diabetes. A research at the University of Madras, India showed that use of gymnema extract can boost insulin content and decrease blood sugar level (1). It may have some added benefits too, as it helps decrease body weight as well (2).
Juniper Berries: Juniper berries are used in several Western Cuisines. The results of a Spanish study confirmed that use of these berries on daily basis can improve diabetes status by improving insulin secretion and sugar utilization (3).
Bitter Melon: You may not agree with its “bitter” taste, but you’ll have to agree with its health benefits. Drinking its juice or adding it to your meals can increase insulin producing cells in pancreas, hinder glucose absorption from gut and stop its production in the liver (4).
Cassia Bark: Cassia bark, also known as cinnamon, is widely consumed by type 2 diabetics worldwide, mainly as cinnamon tea. Rightly so, because its usefulness has been proved by several clinical trials too. Results of a study proved that use of cinnamon preparations can decrease blood glucose after meals by 30% (5).
White Mulberry: White mulberry has been long used in traditional medicines. Its use for diabetes is backed by clinical evidence. Diabetics can use white mulberry leaf powder due to its anti-diabetic and anti-obesity effects (6) (7).
Just Two Detailed Research Examples Regarding Glucalin Ingredients
Glucolin and its ingredients have yielded multiple benefits, as found within the following research:
- One study focused on the vitamins and minerals which are found in Glucualin. While focusing on participants with type II diabetes, a daily multivitamin was shown to increase ones quality of life. Participants were either given a multivitamin (containing many of ingredients found in Glucalin), or a placebo. Only 17% of the participants within the experimental group experienced an infectious illness, in comparison to a staggering 93% within the placebo group. This shows how Glucalin can help you promote your overall health, while specifically targeting your blood sugar.8
- Another study focused on the effectiveness of the ingredient Alpha-lipoic acid, which each Glucalin capsule provides (30mg). This study found that when consuming this ingredient, diabetics could improve glucose re-uptake by 40%. While focusing on diabetic obese mice, alpha-lipoic acid improved glucose re-uptake up to 300% (supporting insulin resistant muscles).9
Below are just some of the scientific references used to show that Gluculin Advanced Blood Sugar Support works.
- Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):281-94.
- Pothuraju R, Sharma RK, Chagalamarri J, et al. A systematic review of Gymnema sylvestre in obesity and diabetes management. J Sci Food Agric. 2014 Mar 30;94(5):834-40.
- Sánchez de Medina F, Gámez MJ, Jiménez I, et al. Hypoglycemic activity of juniper “berries”. Planta Med. 1994 Jun;60(3):197-200.
- Baby Joseph, D Jini. Antidiabetic effects of Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and its medicinal potency. Asian Pac J Trop Dis. Apr 2013; 3(2): 93–102.
- Khan A, Safdar M, Ali Khan MM, et al. Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2003 Dec;26(12):3215-8.
- Kong WH, Oh SH, Ahn YR, et al. Antiobesity effects and improvement of insulin sensitivity by 1-deoxynojirimycin. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Apr 23;56(8):2613-9.
- Chen F, Nakashima N, Kimura I, et al. Potentiating effects on pilocarpine-induced saliva secretion, by extracts and N-containing sugars derived from mulberry leaves. Biol Pharm Bull. 1995 Dec;18(12):1676-80
- Diane, M. (2005). The Importance of a Daily Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement For People with Diabetes and Prediabetes. Diabetes in Control. Retrieved on January 29th, 2014, from http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/tools/64-feature-writer-article/2865&Itemid=8
- Rejevination Science. (2011). Dietary Sources of Blood Sugar Imbalance. Retrieved on January 29th, 2014, from http://www.rejuvenation-science.com/blood_sugar.html
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you are diabetic, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician prior to taking this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN COOL, DRY PLACE.
You can find out more about each of the ingredients and why they are used on the “Why It Works” tab.