The Benefits of Taking Optiolin
Before we focus on how Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support can help you, let’s first examine why it’s recommended. As mentioned, blood glucose that is not controlled effectively, can cause damage to your eyes, kidneys, and nerves. Once your eyesight becomes affected, you will notice this on a daily basis. Even minor fluctuations in eyesight, can greatly affect your quality of life.
When your glucose levels remain high, this creates oxidative stress. To simplify, think of oxidative stress as a toxic process, damaging otherwise healthy, normal tissue. Our eyes are highly sensitive, making them more prone to this damage. Blood vessels can also begin to burst, compromising blood supply to your eyes.
By taking Optiolin, you will consume the perfect balance of anti-oxidant and anti-diabetic ingredients. With a variety of vision enhancing herbs, minerals, and vitamins, you can continually support your eyesight needs. When you take this supplement, you will be:
- Supporting healthy vision
- Protecting your retina
- While taking a proactive approach against various eye-related diseases
Also, with key ingredients such as chromium and biotin, you will continually support a more balanced blood sugar. Due to the effects that blood sugar has on your vital organs and eyesight, controlling your blood glucose will be your first line of defence.
Incorporate Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support Into Your Routine Today
By simply taking capsules daily, you can support your visual health. Optiolin provides you with numerous benefits, in order to help reduce your risk of diabetic-related eye complications. Invest in your eyesight, by caring for your visual health today.
The Science Behind Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support
Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support is made of carefully selected ingredients. It helps promote better vision for individuals suffering from diabetes. With the perfect blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, this supplement is highly beneficial for your vision. In each Optiolin supplement, you will find:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is known to be the vitamin for vision. By consuming enough vitamin A, your eyes can maintain a healthy, functional state. As someone that suffers from diabetes, you will need to incorporate this vitamin into your routine. By taking vision support daily, you ensure that your body will not run out of this crucial vitamin for visual health.
- L-Taurine and Lutein: These nutrients help keep your eye vessels free from damage.
- Quercetin and Grape Seed Extract: The ingredients have strong anti-oxidant properties, protecting your eyes from oxidative damage. They also help to detoxify your body, eliminating potential toxic damage to your eyes.
These are just some of the beneficial ingredients that Optiolin offers. With substantial doses of vitamin C, vitamin E, Biotin, zinc, bitter melon, and much more; you will help support better visual health, with ease.
What the Research Says
Optiolin is based on a formula, which is backed by scientific research. Due to its 100% natural composition, you can only benefit from incorporating this supplement into your routine. Here is what the science has to say about some of Optiolin’s key ingredients:
Vitamin A: If you were to create a list of ingredients that support visual health, vitamin A would be at the top of your list. It has been found that even a slight deficiency in this vitamin, can create vision loss and night blindness. In terms of its effectiveness, it is equally effective for people of all ages and genders. It is of course recommended to those that suffer from diabetes, as it helps reduce the possibility of failing vision.
L-Taurine: While focusing on the capillaries in your eyes, L-taurine helps slow down the breakdown of these capillaries. Without them, your eye function will greatly suffer. Within various clinical trials, it’s been shown that L-taurine decreases the buildup of various chemicals in your eyes. This is especially common within individuals that have diabetes, allowing for greater capillary support.
Leutine: This antioxidant is found naturally in vegetables such as yellow carrots, spinach, and kale. A study conducted at the Ophthalmological Mediterranean Foundation, found when leutin was introduced into one’s diet, there was a reduction in retina damage. This damage is typically due to oxidative stress, which is why this antioxidant helps target problematic damage. It also helps assist blood flow through the eyes, boosting one’s visual health.
Quercetin & Grape Seed Extract: Within grape seed extract, you will find quercetin, anthocyanin, as well as other antioxidants. In particular, quercetin is a highly potent antioxidant. It helps to decrease eye inflammation, which is typically caused by high glucose levels. It also helps to protect eye structures from toxic harm, while normalizing blood flow.
Bilberry Extract: Diabetic retinopathy is generally brought on by poor glycemic control. In fact, by gaining control of your blood sugar levels, you can also improve your eyesight. Bilberry extract enhances the sensitivity of body tissues, to available insulin. This helps you stabilize normal blood glucose, while promoting better long-term vision.
Take Control of Your Vision Today
There are many aspects of your diabetes in which you can’t control. With that being said, there are A LOT of areas which you can control. Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support is a natural and effective way, to combat visual issues. It is scientifically proven, allowing you to enhance your vision, while reducing your risk of further complications. Try Vision Support today!
Below are just some of the scientific references used to show that Optiolin Advanced Eye & Vision Support works.
- Harris EW, Loewenstein JI, Azar D. Vitamin A deficiency and its effects on the eye. Int Ophthalmol Clin. 1998 Winter;38(1):155-61.
- Takashi Ito, Stephen W. Schaffer, Junichi Azuma. The potential usefulness of taurine on diabetes mellitus and its complications. Amino Acids. 2012 May; 42(5): 1529–1539.
- Arnal E, Miranda M, Johnsen-Soriano S, et al. Beneficial effect of docosahexanoic acid and lutein on retinal structural, metabolic, and functional abnormalities in diabetes. Curr Eye Res. 2009 Nov;34(11):928-38.
- Mahmoud MF, Hassan NA, El Bassossy HM, Fahmy A. Quercetin protects against diabetes-induced exaggerated vasoconstriction in rats: effect on low grade inflammation. PLoS One. 2013 May 22;8(5):e63784.
- Takikawa M, Inoue S, Horio F, Tsuda T. Dietary anthocyanin-rich bilberry extract ameliorates hyperglycemia and insulin sensitivity. J Nutr. 2010 Mar;140(3):527-33
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
You can find out more about each of the ingredients and why they are used on the “Why It Works” tab.