The Relation Between Diabetes and Weight
Before we discuss Trimulin, let’s first focus on how diabetes is related to one’s weight. While focusing on both weight and and diabetes, they are interlinked. As mentioned, diabetics are more prone to put on weight. However, those that are overweight and obese, also increase their risk of type 2 diabetes. It is a two-way street. Obesity can cause diabetes, while diabetes can cause weight-gain.
In order for us to maintain energy levels, our bodies require fuel. Our main fuel source comes from glucose. Normally, insulin will direct glucose into the tissues of non-diabetics. In diabetics however, this glucose does not reach one’s tissues, causing glucose to build-up in their bloodstream. When this occurs, the body has no choice, but to store glucose as fat. This of course leads to weight-gain.
For individuals that are obese, stored body fat begins to enclose one’s tissues. This prevents easy access to cells. As a result, insulin does not reach the tissues in which it’s targeting. Due to this lack of efficiency and fat build-up, glucose does not reach one’s cells properly.
This build-up of glucose, is what causes type 2 diabetes to develop. This is why improving one element, will positively impact the other. Losing weight can improve your diabetes, while supporting your diabetes can improve your weight-loss efforts. If you are looking to enhance your weight-loss plan, then you will benefit from weight-loss support.
The Key Benefits of Trimulin
When you continually focus on a healthy weight, you can improve your symptoms of diabetes. Once losing weight, some individuals with type 2 diabetes can actually reverse their symptoms. By taking Trimulin, you could ensure:
- Optimum weight-loss
- A higher degree of far burning effects
- Thorough body detoxification
- An improvement in both glycemic control and insulin sensitivity
Invest In Your Future Today
Struggling with your weight is one of the hardest, most frustrating areas to improve upon. By losing weight, you can lower your risk of diabetic complications. Indirectly, you will improve your cardiovascular system, allowing you to protect your heart as well. Incorporate Trimulin into your current routine, allowing you to reach your weight-loss goals and improve your diabetes.
The Science Behind Trimulin
Trimulin contains unique, all-natural ingredients which support weight-loss. Through herbs, vitamins, and nutrients, you can boost your overall health, while aiding your weight-loss efforts. Before we look at how this supplement works, let’s focus on the types of ingredients used:
- Herbs/ Plant Derivatives: Bladderwrack, Gymnema Sylvestre, Garcinia Cambogia, Curcumin Powder, and Cinnamon.
- Nutrients: Gamma-Linolenic Acid, Conjugated Linolenic Acid, Inositol, L-Carnitine and CoQ10.
- Vitamins/ Minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and Chromium.
How Does Trimulin Work?
When looking for weight-loss solutions, there are no ‘magic pills.’ Dramatic results cannot be achieved overnight. To truly benefit your weight-loss efforts, you need to:
- Re-set and improve your metabolism
- Increase the oxidation of fat
- Inhibit the build-up of new fat.
Here is a closer look at how Trimulin works:
- Burning fat cannot occur without a metabolism that is efficiently working. While taking weight-loss support, you will be strengthening your metabolism, so that you can burn a greater amount of fat. Ingredients such as Conjugated Linolenic Acid, L-Carnitine, Gamma-Linolenic, Chromium, CoQ10, and Bladderwrack, all help boost your metabolism. This results in greater weight-loss support.
- Curcumin is a thermogenic fat burner, meaning it increases heat generation at the expense of your body fat.
- Ingredients such as Garcinia Cambogia, Cinnamon, and Gymnema Sylvestre, are all anti-lipid ingredients which support weight-loss. They ensure that the build-up of fats is minimal, allowing you to enjoy a slimmer physique.
- Antioxidants like vitamin C, help ensure that your body systems are detoxified thoroughly and that your metabolism is functioning at its maximal capacity.
- Last, this supplements helps maintain blood glucose and insulin levels within the desired range. Basically, this helps symptoms of diabetes, as well as weight-control.
Scientific Evidence for Trimulin
All of the ingredients found in this supplement, have been scientifically proven to be effective. This is why we have carefully selected these all-natural ingredients, providing the best possible solution. This is what research is currently saying:
Effective Metabolism: Our thyroid hormone is the most important determinant of body metabolism and body weight. Bladderwrack, due to its high iodine content, improves the activity of the thyroid gland and body metabolism. The results are enhanced fat loss (1).
Most of the ingredients in our weight loss support, like Gamma-Linolenic Acid (2), Conjugated Linolenic Acid (3), L-Carnitine (4) and Chromium, (5) rejuvenate the body’s metabolism at a cellular level. These changes manifest as better energy generation and faster fat oxidation.
Weight loss support is abundant in CoQ10, which is otherwise quite deficient in natural foods. It acts as a trigger for metabolism; controlling enzymes and improving overall metabolism (6). When your metabolism improves, so will your weight-loss efforts.
Thermogenesis: Curcumin is the main chemical ingredient in turmeric. It controls a chemical process called thermogenesis, in which heat is generated in the body through the burning of body fats. In addition, it reduces fat tissues by decreasing their blood supply (7).
Decreased Fat Build-up: Our recipe reduces fat build-up, as a number of weight loss support ingredients support this benefit. For example, research at the Georgetown University Medical Center, proved that supplementing with Gymnema sylvestre, can help achieve as much as a 6-8% decrease in the major factors of obesity.
These factors include lipid contents and BMI (8). Garcinia Cambogia is a plant of tropical origin which contains valuable polyphenols. These polyphenols are helpful in causing oxidation of lipids and also decrease the process of lipid synthesis (lipogenesis) (9).
Thorough Detoxification: The build-up of toxins in body cloud how effectively your metabolism works and how efficiently the fats are broken down. The main role of antioxidants, is to clear your body systems and provide them relief from toxic overload. Vitamin C is one of the most potent natural antioxidant found thus far. (10)
Glycemic Control: Once your blood glucose is under control and you’re secreting enough insulin, the deposition of fat automatically decreases. Cinnamon and vitamin B-6 are both fairly well known ingredients. They are commonly used, due to their ability to cause a decrease in sugar uptake from the gut. In turn, this increases insulin sensitivity, improving penetration of glucose into body tissues (11).
Lose Weight Today
By actively supporting a healthy weight, you can improve symptoms of diabetes, while improving your overall health. It is time to reduce the severity of your diabetes, while losing all that excess weight. Weight-loss support could be the answer you’ve been searching for. Invest in your future, by actively losing weight today.
Below are just some of the scientific references used to show that Trimulin works.
- University of Maryland Medical Center: Hypothyroidism. May 7, 201
- Colquhoun A, Schumacher RI. gamma-Linolenic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid induce modifications in mitochondrial metabolism, reactive oxygen species generation and lipid peroxidation. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2001 Oct 31;1533(3):207-19
- Smedman A, Vessby B. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans–metabolic effects. Lipids. 2001 Aug;36(8):773-81
- Pekala J, Patkowska-Sokoła B, Bodkowski R, et al. L-carnitine–metabolic functions and meaning in humans life. Curr Drug Metab. 2011 Sep;12(7):667-78
- Sahin K, Onderci M, Tuzcu M, et al. Effect of chromium on carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Metabolism. 2007 Sep;56(9):1233-40.
- Kolahdouz Mohammadi R, Hosseinzadeh-Attar MJ, Eshraghian MR, et al. The effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on metabolic status of type 2 diabetic patients. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol. 2013 Jun;59(2):231-6.
- Mohsen Meydani and Syeda T. Hasan. Dietary Polyphenols and Obesity. Nutrients. 2010 Jul; 2(7): 737–751
- Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, et al. Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.
- Li Oon Chuah, et al. Updates on Antiobesity Effect of Garcinia Origin (−)-HCA. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 2013: 751658.
- Padayatty SJ, Katz A, Wang Y, et al. Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Feb;22(1):18-35.
- Allen RW, Schwartzman E, Baker WL, et al. Cinnamon use in type 2 diabetes: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Fam Med. 2013 Sep-Oct;11(5):452-9.
SUGGESTED USE: 4 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results, take 2 capsules with 8 ounces of water before breakfast and again before dinner. This product should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you are diabetic, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician prior to taking this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN COOL, DRY PLACE.
You can find out more about each of the ingredients and why they are used on the “Why It Works” tab.